1. 1.Recognized Research supervisor under various universities like JNTUH, JNTUA, Geetham &
Rayalaseema and Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Advanced studies (JNIAS).
2.Google Citation Index: 219 h-index : 6 i10-index: 2 Scopus indexed :45
3.Guided Eight research students & are awarded with Ph.D
- Mr N.Sudhakar Reddy (H.T.No:0803PH0672) on “Efficient Methods for Clustering of Categorical Data” under JNTU Anantapur on 10-10-2012.
- Mrs N.Kalyani (H.T.No:0803PH0640) on “Morphology based Language Modelling with application to Automatic Speech Recognition in Telugu” under JNTUH on 21-11-2012.
- Mr Venkata Ramana Chary (H.T.No:1260308413) on “Image Retrieval Based on image features and Similarity Measurements” under Githam University. December 2014.
- Mrs A.Sharada (H.T.No:1003PH0612) on “Linguistically motivated approach for Telugu Speech Recognition” under JNTUH on April 2015.
- Mr K.Ratna Babu (H.T.No: 0703PH0676) on “Image Enhancement Using Evolutionary Algorithms along with morphological transformations” under JNTUH on May 2015.
- Mr R.Ravinder Reddy (H.T.No: 1103PH0654) on “Genetic and Class balanced classification Techniques for Intrusion Detection System” under JNTUH on October 2016.
- Ms D.V.Lalitha Parameswari (H.T.No: 1103PH0631) on “Performance analysis of P-Tree subspace method on spatial image data” under JNTUH on 4/10/ 2017.
- Ms. G Malini Devi (H.T. No. 1103PH06A54) on “Dynamic Particle swarm optimization for data clustering” on 22/11/ 2017
5.Guided more than 20 M.Tech projects and 50 U.G. projects.
6.Evaluated six Ph.D thesis.
7.Reviewer for the Journal -Journal of Applied and Theoretical Computer Science JATIT, International Journal on Futuristic Computer Applications –IJFCA, Advances in applied research, International Journal of Computer Theory and Engineering (IJCTE), Journal of Engineering and Computer Innovation JECI & IJCIIS, Springer IJST, JMLC.
8.Editor for Springer Book “Lecture notes in electrical Engineering 471” “Micro electronics, electromagnetic and Telecommunications” proceedings of ICMEET 2017.
Research Areas: Natural language Processing, Speech Processing, Image Processing, Network &
Web Security, and Grid Computing.